As such, we are in the process of updating our T’s & C’s to incorporate these new features and services. In line with our commitment to provide advance notice of any changes to our terms and conditions, we’d like invite your feedback over the next two weeks while the updated version is going through legal review.
Below is a link to the updated T’s & C’s. The new additions are highlighted in yellow. Anything that isn’t highlighted is in the current version.
The changes are also summarised here:
- Minor changes to Introduction to provide greater context to Meeco Services including introduction of MeCast
- 1.2 Introduction of MeCast
- 2.3 & 2.4 Additional clauses relating to authorisations and Your responsibilities
- 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 Additional clauses to support the introduction of Sharing
- 6.3 Additional clause relating to protection of your Password
- 10.2 Additional clause anticipating possibility of Paid Services
- 12.0 : 12.1 – 12.6 New clauses relating to introduction of MeCast
- 13.0 : 13.1 – 13.8 clauses relating to Meeco’s Intellectual Property.
- 14.0 Renumber of General Section (formerly Section 12) including change to 14.2 re map to correct references in changes to Clause Numbers
- Meaning of Words – Addition of MeCast and Social Networks.
The existing Terms & Conditions remain in force until such time the new Terms & Conditions are issued.
We look forward to launching these new features from early June.
Be Connected. Stay Human.